Hi, my name is Brent. I am from Rocky Mountain House, Alberta, Canada. I have no pictures yet, but as soon as my new family members and best friends come home I will put up pictures of them. I have been learning about the Cane Corso breed for almost 4 years now and still have alot to learn from both talking to others and from experience. I am very excited to be able to be a part of the Cane Corso forum and eager to learn.
Thank you,
Best regards/wishes,
Brent.
Hello Brent,
I'am so glad you have found the way. I forgot but you could have also gotten the link off my web-site. :P. Nerver the less welcome to you and yours.
welcome
Hello and welcome!
Welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcome!! :)
Hello and Welcome here! :)
Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
Welcome to the forum Brent. Lots of great info and wonderful people to meet. Look forward to talking with you and seeing your pics.
welcome :)
Hello Brent! ;D
Jim
Bonjour and Welcome,Brent!
Hello and Welcome :)
Thank you to everyone that has been so kind to say welcome here. I am still figureing this out so please be patient with me. There is so much information here and people are very kind. This is a great place and I am very happy to be part of this. It kind of feels like a family here and I am happy to be part of it.
Thank you once again,
Brent.
Welcome and enjoy! ;)