Hello everyone
Yet another swede here, the words go around :)
My name is Pia and I live outside of Gothenburg.
My passion is dogs in common and cc in particular.
I hope to get to know some new cc-freaks here, I see there are some swedes I already know :) and also some others.
HI ;D and welcome ;)
welcome. new swede :)
Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
All we need now is a turnip and we have a stew!!!
;D
hola and welcome to the forum. i am eddie from the united states living in italy.....please enjoy.
Thanx all :)
Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?
Quote from: Asia on November 05, 2006, 02:03:52 AM
Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?
GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶teborg is a great town. I live by the ocean 55 km from the city, on island called TjÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶rn.
Yepp I have some hundar, cc of courseÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :P
You can se them all at http://www.blueayla.com
I have a small breedingprogram and just summer of 2006 had my first litter.
I have 2 dogs from Holland and 1 puppy from Italy , the rest is from Sweden.
Hello Pia!
"some hundar" ;D it's good!
I've one of them (your dogs)... He's super, as you know! Thank you, for him! :-* I'm glad...!
watch out the swedes are comming :P :)
Quote from: Coffe on November 06, 2006, 09:43:59 AM
watch out the swedes are comming :PÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
hejsan Coffe ;D
Welcome! :)
Welcome Pia ;)
Quote from: pia on November 05, 2006, 02:14:58 PM
Quote from: Asia on November 05, 2006, 02:03:52 AM
Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?
GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶teborg is a great town. I live by the ocean 55 km from the city, on island called TjÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶rn.
Yepp I have some hundar, cc of courseÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :P
You can se them all at http://www.blueayla.com
I have a small breedingprogram and just summer of 2006 had my first litter.
I have 2 dogs from Holland and 1 puppy from Italy , the rest is from Sweden.
I will take look at your website
And a look on the map of Sverige
And Hello to you dear Pia, looking forward to see you again, are you coming to the RACC Show? ;D
Arigo from Luigi Di Rienzo kennel just look better and better, it was nice to see him again. :)
Best regard Isabella.
PS looking forward to see your next litter. :o
Congratulations to hd-A ;D.
Quote from: Swedish Andreas on November 23, 2006, 05:56:34 PM
Congratulations to hd-AÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D.
Thanx ;D feels nice 8) we have lot of hopes for this boy.