Hello !!!
My name is Lucas Fares, and I'm a Cane Corso addicted... heheh! I'd like to learn more about the breed, and also do some friends ;D . For while I have two Cane Corsos and I'm very happy with them o/.
best regards,
Lucas Fares.
Welcome on board Lucas.
Marcus
Welcome Lucas,
Enjoy the forum. We are all addicted here....lol :P
Welcome Lucas from New York. You will meet lots of new friends here all of which are addicted to the cane corso too. Enjoy the forum.
Welcome Lucas!!!
Aproveite!!! ;) ;D
hello and welcome hope you find that everyone on her is just as addicted and in love with the corso 8)
Hey Lucas, welcome aboard finally.
welcome
Welcome welcome ;)
Hello & welcome!
Bem Vindo Lucas !! ;D
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Hi .
I was looking into the forum... and it's just amazing!! I never seen a lot of information about cane corso in only one place like here. This is really awesome, and if I have patience to read all articles... I'll learn a lot ;D
Thank You everyone, and I appreciated all greetings.
Marcus(cohors) , Flavio(zadoque), and Eduardo(cck) --> Muito Obrigado
Eick(Phantom) --> It was little difficult to get in, but now I'm here ..hehehehh
Garciano --> Thank You . Nice to meet you, and your dog Ares was an inspiration for me 3 years ago when I got my first corso .
Janet Gigante --> Thank You. Nice to meet you. I think so that I'm in the right place ! corso addicted ...heheh
Coco, Ellenn, hga1101, and Irena --> Thank You. Nice to meet you.
Hello & Welcom!
hello and welcome from hawaii
kayla
Welcome to the forum.