Hi, my name is gaby and i come from germany. I like CC´s and i hope for many information of these great dog´s.
welcome
Welcome ;)
Hallo & Herzlich Willkommen hier!
Hi Gabi, welcome to us, definitely the right place to get lots of informations about this magnificent breed , where you live in Germany?
Grüsse dich Gaby! ;)
Ciao Kristina
Gruss.
Hi Gaby,
schön, dass du auch hier bist! Hier gibt es echt viel zu lesen und zu lernen ;-)!
Welcome to this forum!
Steffi
Hi Gabi :P :P
Thanks!!
I live in the north of germany, direkt on the north sea. I´m married and 35 jears old. I have two dogs, one Labrador ( nine jears ) and one Antikdogge ( 20 months joung )
(http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/heute0211myi41gh2.jpg) (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)
Sorry for my bad english - i change for the better ::)
hello and welcome from hawaii
kayla
Hello & Welcom!
Hallo,
Welcome aboard
Marcus
Welcome here Gaby
Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.
Hello :)
Welcome!!
www.sandiegodw.pl