Hey everyone, I'm Jason from the U.S.A. I have one 6 month old corso, that I will be showing in the U.S. I also have another corso that belongs to a friend and breeder who I'm currently showing. Look forward to talking and posting on this forum and getting educated and critiqued by other members.
welcome
Welcome on the board !!! :)
hello and welcome from hawaii
kayla
Welcome to the forum.
Quote from: Jason Williams on July 04, 2009, 08:09:03 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Jason from the U.S.A. I have one 6 month old corso, that I will be showing in the U.S. I also have another corso that belongs to a friend and breeder who I'm currently showing. Look forward to talking and posting on this forum and getting educated and critiqued by other members.
Welcome Jason ;) ;D
Jim :)
Welcome Jason,
Enjoy the forum and all its info ;D
Hello from Georgia
Hello and welcome...
Welcome from Belgium ;D
Hello & Welcom!
hello :D
Hello :)
Welcome!