We're excited to ''meet'' cc-folks from around the world. ''We'' stands for Andreas&Anastasia with doughter Linnea and the female cc-pupp Mirou ,9weeks of age.
Mirou is our second cc, the first one was a male who caught cancer.Although he was an handful we miss him a lot :'(.
I'll hope my English is understandable, it's certanly been a while ;).
:-* from Swedish Andreas.
Hello Swedish Andreas!
;D
Hej vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen , welcome here
Don't worry about your english, with a little english you can do a lot here.
Jag talar inte svenska, jag fÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶rsta en lite :-[
Jag ÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤r nederlÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤nska
Thanks Maddox my Swedish friend and Asia from NL.
There's quite a lot to read here.I'll be busy for a while.
Now it's time to hit the pillow, nighty night.
Good night,
And I do really feel sorry for losing your first dearest cc boy :'(
Hello swedish Andreas ;D
Are Anastasia happy now when the puppy arriwed ;)
hello and welcome to the forum. lots of good cc people here.
ciao,
eddie
welcome :)
welcome :)
Welcome!
WelcomeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Welcome!
Welcome =)
Welcome ;)
Thanx every one.
Pia, she's thrilled.
Asia, thanks to you for caring.He's in my mind every day.
Well to be honest, almost every hour i think.
We had some problems with the new pupp's stomach.Diarrhea for a week.
We had to take her to the vet for some samples(samples,is that right?).
Everything was alright, the food turned out to be too strong for her, puhh!
For the past two days her poo has been perfect.
Hi Andreas!
Occhi, the sister of your puppy, is a pup "out of hell" ;D ;D ;D
She's extremly strong minded, she thinks she is the top-leader of all the dogs at home and also every other dog we meet!! Only 11 weeks old. :o
She eats very very good. I changed from the breeder's food to Purina's junior almost right away and her stomach was better in a few days. What are you feeding yours?
So Milla, you have got a grey devil at home?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Jessica on November 23, 2006, 11:37:36 AM
So Milla, you have got a grey devil at home?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D ;D ;D
I'm not exaggerating, I promise!! ;D :o 8)
Quote from: Milla on November 23, 2006, 12:43:52 PM
Quote from: Jessica on November 23, 2006, 11:37:36 AM
So Milla, you have got a grey devil at home?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D ;D ;D
I'm not exaggerating, I promise!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D :o 8)
Hehehe, maby itÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s something with the grey ones....so now you have 2 of them.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D I just love CiroÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s energy, and I have to see your little grey piraya some day.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-*
Milla.
We also fed her the breeders food but like i said it was too strong for her.
We changed it to RC because we never have had any problems with it.
She eats very well, no matter what we feed her with.
She's preety small though, she weight in at 8,8 kilo's today.
She's also a bit ''bossy'' around the house to say the least.Outside she's a bit reserved.
The grey ones 8)
Haha tell me about it, had my share with the blu 8 pup litter and energetic mommy.
Milla dont you have any pics of her to share?
Quote from: pia on November 23, 2006, 09:55:21 PM
The grey onesÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 8)
Haha tell me about it, had my share with the blu 8 pup litter and energetic mommy.
Milla dont you have any pics of her to share?
I can just amagine....ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 8) ;D Now iÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m scared to buy a grey dog....ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D real devilsÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
As I told Pia earlier, it's not easy to take pictures of this little grey "devil" ;D
But here are some.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh she is sooooo sweet *love*