My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Erwin on May 20, 2006, 11:09:15 PM

Title: Introduction
Post by: Erwin on May 20, 2006, 11:09:15 PM
Hello canecorso lovers my name is Erwin from Chicago,Illinois I've been into the breed for the last three years I belong to the CCAA and the canecorsoworkingclubÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  my friends and I are true to the breed preserving the true line of correct canecorsos for both working and show with qualities of good temperments, structure, Health and appearance.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I am the rookie of the breed among my peers but they have been there for me to teach me more.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I love my three canecorsos they're like my kids want to get to know everybody on this forum.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I want to let everyone know that it is still some true canecorso breeders in th U.S. that is still preserving the correct line with no mixtures in the breed.
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: jojo on May 21, 2006, 08:33:15 AM
 ;D

Hello!

My husband was born in Chicago....  ;)
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: canecorsonancy on May 21, 2006, 08:39:44 AM
Welcom Erwin! Do share some pictures of your dogs. And I can't wait to hear who the ancestors are. I'm not only picutre crazy, I'm even crazier if it comes to pedigrees ;D
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Irena on May 21, 2006, 09:15:58 AM
welcome Erwin
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: rothorm on May 22, 2006, 08:09:50 AM
Welcome and show us some of your dogs!!!
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: ninci on May 22, 2006, 12:34:55 PM
Welcome!

Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: chris on May 22, 2006, 05:08:52 PM
hello erwin
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Corine on May 22, 2006, 05:44:48 PM
Welcome
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Cohors on May 23, 2006, 01:40:59 AM
Welcome on board