Hello!
My name is Irina Fernandes.
I am the owner of cane Corso Kennel Ollada Arlekin.
I am very glad to join this forum!
Privet! :)
Welcome in this forum! :)
streetfighter
Welcome to the forum Irina !
I own Stanley Pat's Chopper - Son of "Ollada Arlekin Kortes"
welcome
Hello, Irina !!!! ;D
Hello & Welcome!
streetfighter , karolina hello!
Liberty Cane Corso - I am very glad to get acquainted!
Hello corso-kazan ! Glad to see you
Welcome.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here :)
Hello and welcome
Wellcome Irina
Denis
Welcome. ;D
Jim
Casa del Sol, denis_ali , Jim Ballard
Hello!
Thank you!
I'm very glad to be here!
Hello Irina, welcome here, special congratulation for TSEFA, Centennial winner Wels :) :)
Helmut
Thank you!
Thank you for congratulation to Tsefa!
We are very glad abaut her!
hi and welcome!
guillaume
Hi! Thanks!
Irina-Hello!! My favorite breeder!!! :-* :-* :-*
Hi Irina,
A big warm welcome to you and yours ....... :)