Hello, my name's Claude ... I'm new member.
I live in France. All in the north of France. And as you all here I
adore CANE CORSO ITALIANO !!!!!!
;D
Hi Claude
welcome to the forum :)
hola claude,
welcome to the forum. lots of good people here. please enjoy.
ciao,
eddie
Welcome :)
Hello Claude!
Welcome :)
Welcome, and have a good time here :)
Welcome to the group.
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Welcome onboard.
Bretania?, Quimper?
Welcome!
Hello Claude ,nice to see you here :)
Hi and welcome
Welcome!!!
WELCOME ;D
Hello :)
Thanks everybody ;)
Welcome and enjoy!!
Hello and welcome :)
Hello there!
..I loved the pics (paintings?) of your dogs on the website!
Hi. Enjoy. ;D
Hello and Welcome!!
I am also new here and it is fantastic. lots and lots of information and great people!
Felipe
Hi, welcome to the board. You have great art work!
hello and welcome :)
enjoy your time here
ciao 8)
Hello Claude.
Welcome and enjoy :)
Best regard Isabella. :)
Quote from: Krim on December 06, 2006, 01:14:58 AM
Hello there!
..I loved the pics (paintings?) of your dogs on the website!
I'm not Painting, It's Anne Deschamps : pandorasbox@wanadoo.fr
welcome... and enjoy the forum and the CC ;)
greetz
Marco
hello Welcome