Poll
Question:
hogy hÃvnak?
Option 1: Judit
votes: 1
Option 2: judit
votes: 0
Hello!
My name is Judit Gabor from Hungary.
My dogs Perle Der Festung Quaron.
More information and photos my website
www.ballfreak.wordpress.com.
http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568274-1/Kep_241.jpg
http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568280-1/Kep_251.jpg
Welcome.
Welcome here Judit! :D
I like Carlos! ;)
Ciao Krisztina
Welcome Judit ;D
welcome
Szia Judit!
Welcome here! ;)
Welcome Judit!
Nagyon jó lett a honlapod, gratulálok!
Thank You for everybody! :)
I hope Ican understand everithing!
(Sorry but I lttle bit speek English ;))
:) hello welcome
Hello!
Goedemiddag! :P
Carlos father:
Achille Del Rosso Malpelo
http://gallery.site.hu/d/10450119-2/Kain.jpg
Carlos
http://gallery.site.hu/d/10256376-2/CAC_134.jpg
ciao :)
Welcome, on the forum!
Nice to meet you here also! :)
Hello Markus! :)
Street ;) :)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568274-1/Kep_241.jpg?)
He's my favourite! :)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568280-1/Kep_251.jpg?)
He's fantastic!
Thank's Street. :-*
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/1952736-2/Cain_034-2.jpg?)
...and he's his father! :)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/1952739-2/Cain_035.jpg?)
On the pictures above you can see Achille del Rosso Malpelo!
Hi, pics and dogs are beautiful! Congrats! :)
I like Achilles und Carlos! Nice pictures!
Ciao Kristina
Thank's Meta and Krisztina :)
Carlos in Budapest Special Show(2009.march.)
http://gallery.site.hu/d/8232184-2/uj-12.jpg
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/8232182-1/uj-12.jpg?)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/10256374-1/CAC_134.jpg?)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/10256383-1/CAC_162.jpg?)
hello and welcome
Hello :)
Hello Judit :-*
Tora :-*
http://gallery.site.hu/d/7593949-1/DSC00055.JPG
Welcome Judith, Carlos looks so noble.
Thank's Reney! :)
I like him! ;)
Ciao Kristina
http://gallery.site.hu/d/9871286-2/Carlos2_004.jpg
http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568278-1/Kep_247.jpg
http://gallery.site.hu/d/8343911-1/k-Clubshow_Budapest_010.jpg
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115863-2/19.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115866-2/3.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115852-2/2.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115860-2/12.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115856-2/10.jpg)
;)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12115875-2/bc1.jpg)
Thanks :-*
New pictures :)
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_EjNuh8K4DHg/S3Ggw6uBehI/AAAAAAAABBY/akH0br-qaQg/s512/AP2099180.JPG
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_EjNuh8K4DHg/S3Gg05Z-2BI/AAAAAAAABBo/ofOq1Ast7AE/s576/P2099183.JPG
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EjNuh8K4DHg/S3GhHddR0fI/AAAAAAAABCo/ABrKX_3kFFc/s576/P2099198.JPG
http://gallery.site.hu/u/Ballfreak/Maya-Carlos/
:)New photos of puppies :)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752226-2/Kep_119.jpg?) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752224-1/Kep_119.jpg?)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752235-2/Kep_125.jpg?) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752233-1/Kep_125.jpg?)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752238-2/Kep_126.jpg?) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752236-1/Kep_126.jpg?)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752235-2/Kep_125.jpg?) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/12752233-1/Kep_125.jpg?)
NEW WEBSITE
www.ballfreak.atw.hu
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13107241-1/Antonio__.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13107239-1/Amigo___.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13107235-1/Alfonzo__001.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13107257-1/Kep_050.jpg)
More photos:
http://gallery.site.hu/u/Ballfreak/picik/
CONGRATS :D
Thank you :)
Hello!
Carlos puppies 5 weeks :)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163827-2/csapat-_5_hetesek.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163825-1/csapat-_5_hetesek.JPG)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163824-2/csapat-_5_hetesek_.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163822-1/csapat-_5_hetesek_.JPG)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163815-2/Artur_____.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163813-1/Artur_____.JPG)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163812-2/Ariadne_001.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163810-1/Ariadne_001.JPG)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163809-2/Archibald_____.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163807-1/Archibald_____.JPG)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163802-2/Amigo.JPG) (http://gallery.site.hu/d/13163800-1/Amigo.JPG)
Szia! ;)
Hello ;D