Hello!
My name is Nina and Iam from Slovenia. I fell in love with cane corso breed about 3 years ago but I still not owning one. I`m in a progress of searching the breeder that will have a will to put answers on my 1001 "stupid" questions.
This seems to be the right place ;D
And this is my 4 years old golden retriever
(http://ninci.moj-album.com/slike/27496/Lf9XfJNhnptOJOZ3.jpg)
Wish you all the best with forum
Nina
Yes, I think you have found the place.
Lovely goldie.
Quote from: ninci on May 21, 2006, 06:42:17 AM
I`m in a progress of searching the breeder that will have a will to put answers on my 1001 "stupid" questions.
This seems to be the right place ;D
Welcome to the forum. The only stupid question is the question you did not ask before buying a Corso. ;D There are plenty of breeders here who are willing to answer your questions. So ask all you want ;)
welcome :)
Welvome Ninci :)
Sweet Golden :)
Nancy says: "The only stupid question is the question you did not ask before buying a Corso"
I could not find other words to explain better!
Hi Nina, nice to see you here :)
Welcome on board.
welcome
:)