I have fallen in love with Corsi - but most especially my Corso - Scandifio's Giotto. He is 5.5 months old. The most amazing puppy I have ever owned/trained.
I look forward to learning from others on this forum and sharing our passion!
(http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss47/DonnaHiebert/GiottoandDelphiSleepyCoveAugust09.jpg)
(http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss47/DonnaHiebert/Giotto55months.jpg)
(http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss47/DonnaHiebert/Giottolookingdownfromrock55mths.jpg)
welcome
Gioto looks like a big boy
who is the podel is he yours?
Quote from: Irena on September 11, 2009, 03:48:18 PM
welcome
Gioto looks like a big boy
who is the podel is he yours?
Hi Irena, Yes, the poodle is mine - Delphi, 5 years. She is teaching Giotto lots of things! It is very fun to have such different types - very interesting to see the different aspects of prey drive between the two dogs when we play fetch - Delphi is always anticipating and ready to spring - Giotto positions himself for maximum stealth.
Hi, welcome!
Very nice dogs!
Welcome to the forum.
welcome ;D