My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: NIKA on September 12, 2009, 11:10:57 AM

Title: HELLO!
Post by: NIKA on September 12, 2009, 11:10:57 AM
HELLO !
My name is Veronika, live in Estonia. I have a beatiful corsogirl 3 y Estellum Calactyc First  . I found a way to this forum through the corsofan and friend of ours. I believe I can find here very useful and interesting information .

(http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/0909/b0/5339d9f976b9t.jpg) (http://radikal.ru/F/s03.radikal.ru/i176/0909/b0/5339d9f976b9.jpg.html)
Title: Re: HELLO!
Post by: Helmut on September 12, 2009, 11:17:25 AM
Hi Veronika, welcome to the Forum, for sure you'll find ton of good stuff here ;D
Title: Re: HELLO!
Post by: Irena on September 12, 2009, 11:38:34 AM
welcome
Title: Re: HELLO!
Post by: Gjudit on September 12, 2009, 12:12:25 PM
Welcome Veronika :)
Title: Re: HELLO!
Post by: NIKA on September 14, 2009, 07:33:29 AM
Thank you!
Title: Re: HELLO!
Post by: Holger on September 14, 2009, 07:50:13 AM
Welcome.