Hi my name is Jackie and I am the proud owner of Otto. He is 6months old and the love of my life!!!
Ive logged on here after Jo gave me the link. I love the Corso and am very proud of my boy.
Hi Jackie, I am Pete from Oklahoma, share some pics with us!
Hi Jackie welcome :)
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Hello,
Welcome onboard.
Funny I thought you were the proud owner of Saltarello di Fosso Corno ;D ;D ;D ;D
Unfortunately, Otto's passport will not be ready to show him in the Dutch International show, which is such a shame because this boy, he is my No.1.
Welcome bebe!! x
HI & WELCOME
He's a year old by the time that show is. Why isn't his passport ready? Hurry up girls!
hello and welcome jackie,nice to see another uk person on the forum
QuoteHe's a year old by the time that show is. Why isn't his passport ready? Hurry up girls!
I know we have been so stupid ;D
Sorry Jo yes my dog is the one and only 'Salterello di Fosso Corno' . I didnt realise that it would take nine months at best to passport him
let alone the cost so I really should have done this sooner not right near christmas.Will post pictures asap xxx ???
Hi Jackie and Welcome :D