Hello everyone !!, please let me introduce my self my name is Felipe Soberon and I am starting to breed cane corsos in Mexico.
PLeased to meet every body!
Thnx!
Felipe
www.classicorso.com
Hallo ,welcome to the forum
ciao :)
Hi and welcome!
Your Kelly is very beautiful!!! :) I like a lot... ;)
Hola felipe,
this is eddie, i was the one that e-mailed you about this place. glad you could make it. lots of good people here. don't be afraid to jump in the chat room either.
glad your here,
eddie
hello felipe
bien venido
this is roy from dallas tx
Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Just what I thought.....Kelly Kelly Kelly....ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-* :-* :-* ;D
Hi, glad to have you!
Pete
Welcome :)
Hi felipe
welcome :)
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Welcome Felipe!
welcom ;)
Welcome Felipe,
Nice to see you here!
Montse.
Hello Felipe.
Welcome, nice from Mexico to, how warm is it in the vintertime vere you are living?
Hope you enjoy the forum :)
Best regard Isabella.