Hello to everybody!
My name is Maria, I am a breeder of CC from Russia, Siberia.
I'd like to find here more interesting peolple and more information about CC!
Welcome on board ;D
There is one thing this forum is full off. Interesting people ;)
Do you have a website? I would love to see pics and more info about your dogs :D
welcome to the forum
Hello Maria,
My name is Yulia and I am from Surgut Tum old but I live in Dallas TX for past 9 years. I have male from Irina Perminova from Stanley Pat. How is the weather? Welcome and show us some pics of your babies.
I'll present my website a little later.
You can find some pics of my dogs here: http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=714.0
;)
It is not very cold, -26 C ;D
But next week promise -35...
I believe you,Yulia, remember such weather ;)
I was there past winter it was -55 C -- then it was cold
In Novosibirsk we had the same last winter.
hello and welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy it.
Hello, get a warm welcome out of your cold home ;D
nice people to met, I hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy your time here.
ciao ;D 8)
Welcome - really beautiful dogs you have ;D
Hi Mashkin!
Nice to meet U here 8)
Hello to Siberia.
Happy for you to be in a warm forum, here in south of Sweden it is +6 degree celtius in december, Lucky me :)
Best regard Isabella