My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Bastic's on November 28, 2006, 11:57:07 PM

Title: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Bastic's on November 28, 2006, 11:57:07 PM
Hi, my name is Johanna.
I share my life with my boyfriend, two CC-bitches (one from Monica at "Magnuslunds" and one from Milla at "Suedicca's"), two cats and two Icelandic-horsesÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
I've got registred Bastic's as my kennel-name, but wont start breeding yet (until I feel I've got the knowledge enough to bring the breed forward in the evolution).

It will be fun and interesting to share thoughts with you all here!

//Johanna HillerstrÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶m
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Sweden
Title: Re: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Casa del Sol on November 28, 2006, 11:59:00 PM
hello and welcome to the forum...
Title: Re: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Yulia on November 29, 2006, 12:32:16 AM
Hello Johanna and welcome to forum

Yulia
Title: Re: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Jessica on November 29, 2006, 09:44:13 AM
Hello Johanna!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

Ponduz says hello to his sister LinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Title: Re: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Irena on November 29, 2006, 09:45:50 AM
Hi welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Even more Sweds entering ;)
Post by: Milla on November 29, 2006, 12:40:12 PM
Ciao Johanna! Welcome!  :)