Hello everyone!
My name is Magdalena and I come from central Poland.
In June 2008 I've been given an opportunity to take care of and live with a great Cane Corso bitch from serbian Sforza Kennel. Let me introduce you the parents of Sforza FIESTA :)
TYSON (Portos x Sofia):
(http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7240/dsc07580amo4.jpg)
Sforza BOAZ (Donar x Kratosz Opal):
(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/sforza-kennel/02.09087s.jpg)
And here are some photos of 4-months old FIESTA. I found those pics in serbian forum, but I hope Marko (the breeder) don't mind putting them here ;)
(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/sforza-kennel/SFORZAFiestass.jpg)
(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/sforza-kennel/Fiesta1s.jpg)
hello hello welcome ;D
welcome
hello and welcome 8)
And here are some "adult" photos of Fiesta:
(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4430/fiesta20081012008tl8.jpg)
(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9021/fiesta20081012009ga9.jpg)
(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/814/fiesta20090612034.jpg)
(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4275/dscf6875.jpg)
Welcome my dear ;D
welcome! :D
welcome!
Hallo Magda ;)
Hej Magda - welcome here! :)
Welcome to the forum. Nice dog too.
welcome!
Fiesta is really pretty, a man can see that Tyson is her father ;)
we are related because Tyson is father of my dog, too :-*