Hello,
my name is Mery I'm 31 years old and I'm writing from Germany.
I hope that within 2010 my dream comes true and I become the owner of a Cane Corso puppy :-). So I'm sorry that I can't show you right now any pics but I will let you now when my babypuppy is there :-).
With me lives also a 2 years young female Corsomix and she is just sweet in her way of beeing. We also have a Parson and a six month old Kitten, well what can I say...it don't get boring at home :-D.
Hallo Mery! :D Willkommen hier! ;)
Ciao Kristina
Hallo Kristina,
schau mir mal wieder ein paar Aiacino Bilder an :-).
LG auch an Marcello.
Welcome aboard.
Welcome ;D
Hello & Welcome here!
Viel Spass! :)
Hi Mery, welcome to the Forum, hope that you get all you dream about CC ;D
lg
Helmut
welcome! :)
Welcome.
welcome
Herzlich Willkommen
welcome :D
Hallo! Welcome!