My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: db on January 16, 2010, 06:54:57 AM

Title: Hello! :D
Post by: db on January 16, 2010, 06:54:57 AM
Hi everyone!  I'm looking into getting a Cane Corso and am trying to get all the information I can about them.  Specifically, I'm hoping to adopt a CC from a local rescue group in the near future and I'd love to get advice on how to prepare for a rescued CC!  Thanks!  ;)
Title: Re: Hello! :D
Post by: Madziorna on January 16, 2010, 08:09:03 AM
Welcome here!  :D
Title: Re: Hello! :D
Post by: Eurasia on January 16, 2010, 03:29:36 PM
welcome!
Title: Re: Hello! :D
Post by: hga1101 on January 16, 2010, 03:52:13 PM
Welcome  ;)
Title: Re: Hello! :D
Post by: canecorsonancy on January 17, 2010, 12:25:25 PM
Welcome on board DB :)
Would you be so kind in sharing with us your real name. It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
Title: Re: Hello! :D
Post by: rob61 on January 20, 2010, 07:12:31 PM
welcome