Hello,
I am een breeder from the Netherlands.
We have 4 Cane Corso how I love very much. Also we have horses that's our other hobby..
I hope I learn here to know other people of other countrys how also are as crazy as me about this breed.
My english is not so well but am learnig ;D
Greatings Debby
www.deschravelt.nl
Welcome Debby ;) I see your introduction is in Dutch so only the dutch people can read it.
Is it so better Joey?? My pc did translated it from himself :-\
Thanks for your welcoming ;)
That's better ;D ;)
WELCOME!!
Thank you :)
Hi Debby, welcome on board ;D
thanks Gerdien :)
Hey Deb, nice to see you here! :-*
Welcome :)
Hey Ellen,
So you are too here :) :-*
Welcome Debby''
Thanks Peter :)
Welcome Debby :)
Thanks :)
Welcome Debbie! Your dogs look great. Especcially Mazzel - he is really corso of exotic colour ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;)
Thanks for the compliments :-*
And Mazzel is a Cani corsi.. He thinks like a Cane Corso but is a little bit smaller :P