Hi
I'm Monika Kalenik-Krajewska and I'm owner of VOLTURI kennel.
I live in Poland, near Warsaw.
I invite you to my website : www.volturi-canecorso.pl ( english version soon ;) )
This year I plan to first litter in my kennel :)
and this is GINA:
(http://i45.tinypic.com/10yj51f.jpg)
(http://i47.tinypic.com/se2ej7.jpg)
(http://i47.tinypic.com/34snugw.jpg)
I wish you the best for your kennel! :)
Gina last week was on a date in Italy. Now we are waiting for the effects of this trip ;). Father of our puppies will be Conan dei Dauni. Puppies should be born around June 10.
there are some pictures from a date ;)
(http://i43.tinypic.com/13zpy6s.jpg)
(http://i40.tinypic.com/alr9ms.jpg)
Many thanks to Massimo - a wonderful man of great knowledge of the cane corso.
When I'am sure that Gina is pregnant, I'll open a topic in the "litter announcements" :)
Hello and good luck :)
Good Luck for your litter!!! :)
Monika, I keep my fingers crossed for your puppies! The couple on the picture above looks wonderful ;).
Ruskennel, CaneCorsoClan, Ada - thanks :-*
I also keep my fingers crossed. I must be patient for USG ::)
We wish you a many little coros :)
Hi Monika, good luck ;D ;D
Helmut ;D
Asia, Helmut - thanks :-* I'm waiting for USG
Hello Monika :) Keeps tight thumbs too Gine. :)
New foto from my kennel :) :
(http://i52.tinypic.com/m4hdu.jpg)
Gina, Margot, Modigliani :D
I invite you all to the profile of VOLTURI FCI kennel on Facebook :D :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Konstancin-Jeziorna-Poland/VOLTURI-FCI-cane-corso-kennel/139018936169696#!/
(http://i51.tinypic.com/fw7iuq.jpg)
New website of Volturi kennel is ready to visit :)
Wellcome !!
www.volturi-canecorso.pl
(http://i39.tinypic.com/11ifzf5.jpg)