Hello everybody!
I´m Tina from Sweden. I live in a little village called Coinlake in english in the north of Sweden.
I share my life with Jimmy and my Cane Corsos and Boxers.
If you want to know more, just ask!
Tina
Hi Tina how about some pictures of you and the gang..LOL . Warm welcome to you all.
Quote from: Garciano on February 22, 2010, 02:23:05 AM
Hi Tina how about some pictures of you and the gang..LOL . Warm welcome to you all.
Thank you! ;D
It´s already out photos of the CC´s here.
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7515.0
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7517.0
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7516.0
I will fix a photo with me and all the dogs together. That would be something fun to see, just wait a few days ;D
Hello Tina, very nice to see you here, I am the second part of our kennel the first you already know ;D, I was two weeks ago in your country(close to Skövde).
Take care
Helmut
Welcome Tina :)
Hello and welcome!
Quote from: Helmut on February 22, 2010, 08:56:40 AM
Hello Tina, very nice to see you here, I am the second part of our kennel the first you already know ;D, I was two weeks ago in your country(close to Skövde).
Take care
Helmut
Hi!
Nice to see you here!
I live a long way from Skövde... I live almost at the top of Sweden.
;D
Welcome! Nice to see more northern people here :)
Quote from: Doubleclicks/Seija on February 24, 2010, 02:10:22 PM
Welcome! Nice to see more northern people here :)
The same to you! My grandmother was from Finland :)
Hej Tina :)
Kul att se att du hittat hit :)
Quote from: Camilla/Cane on February 25, 2010, 11:12:02 AM
Hej Tina :)
Kul att se att du hittat hit :)
Den som söker ska finna ;D
welcome!!
Welcome! :D