Just wanted to say hello, as a new member to the board. I have a 3 year old male Cane Corso that I do Schutzhund with. Would be happy to post a picture of Rizzo but I'm not sure how. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will, I'm a proud mom. Thanks Pete for turning me on to this site.
Jodi & Rizzo ;D
welcome to the forum. looking forward to your pics.
eddie
Hello Jodi and welcome to the forum
Yulia, dallas, TX
Hey Jodi, if you learn nothing else here you will at least learn how to post pictures!! LOL I did!
Welcome to the forum! :)
Hi Jodi
welcome tothe forum
post the pics! lol
Welocme aboard :)
Jodi, welcome...
If you upload your photos to photobucket, you can cut and paste the [IMG] version that they offer you.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Let me know if you need help. :)
Hello and welcome :)
hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy
ciao 8)
Hello Jodi,
nice to see that you are here too!!!
How is Rizzo doing? Did you find a Frenchie yet???
Sandra
Hi Jodi,
I'm sorry for the belated welcome! How do you like SC?
regards,
Hello,
Welcome onboard.