Hello, my name is Olga I am from Israel Haifa...
I amigrated to Israel when I wan 17 years old from Russia
I bought my first cane corso last year from GERASSI CORSO KENNEL
Her name is Verona Gerassi Cosro she was born in 20.03.09... in 2 days she will be 1 year old!!
welcome
Hello from Canada! Haifa is beautiful I was there two years ago.. lets see some pics of the pup!
Quote from: Ben on March 19, 2010, 09:57:41 PM
Hello from Canada! Haifa is beautiful I was there two years ago.. lets see some pics of the pup!
hello ben.... haifa is nice but think canada is better ;D ;D ;D
i published fotos of verona http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7632.0
hey do I know you ? ;)
Quote from: Leon on March 21, 2010, 05:51:24 AM
hey do I know you ? ;)
no you dont!!! 25 km is too much for israel.... we'll never find each other ;D ;D ;D
hi leon :-* :-* how are you!!
such a nice pup!! I love her colour :)
Welcome Olga, Happy birthday to your Verona, the name is something special for our kennel ;D ;D
Quote from: Helmut on March 22, 2010, 08:40:28 PM
Welcome Olga, Happy birthday to your Verona, the name is something special for our kennel ;D ;D
why? ::)
because of our Banner
(http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1109/bannertop28418152856485.th.jpg) (http://img62.imageshack.us/i/bannertop28418152856485.jpg/)
;D ;D ;D ;D
and her
(http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4272/veronaiiia.th.jpg) (http://img187.imageshack.us/i/veronaiiia.jpg/)
Verona(LuxKlara&Czedor)
;D ;D
Hello and welcome
Quote from: Helmut on March 23, 2010, 08:53:01 PM
because of our Banner
(http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1109/bannertop28418152856485.th.jpg) (http://img62.imageshack.us/i/bannertop28418152856485.jpg/)
;D ;D ;D ;D
and her
(http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4272/veronaiiia.th.jpg) (http://img187.imageshack.us/i/veronaiiia.jpg/)
Verona(LuxKlara&Czedor)
;D ;D
aaaaa!!! i get it!!
i am like every persone who gets his first cane corso, wanted to give her an itallian name :)))))))))))))
at home i call her "zuzen'ka"-when she behaves ha ha ha