Hello guys, I don't have a Cane corso yet but I've been studying the breed for 3 years. I have to wait until I finish my degree to finally get one of those beautiful dogs. I try to gather as much informations as I can until I get one in a year or so. There is only one breeder in my state, so i might to go to United-States to get mine. People on this forum look passionate about cane corso and i hope i can get advices from you guys. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!
Lucas
Wellcome!!!
Welcome to the forum Lucas.
Good luck with your search!
Hi Lucas,
Welcome to the forum.
Hi Lucas welcome to us, it's a pleasure for us too ;D ;D
Hi welcom here on the forum
welcome :)
Hi Lucas!
So nice to see another Canadian fall in love with this breed!!!!
Cheers,
Lisa
Welcome :)
Welcome on forum
I've sent one puppy to Canada few years ago :)
welcome!!
thx you guys!
welcome :D
Welcome!