Hello ,
my name is Lara.
My husband Samuel Cusinato and me are italian breeders.
The kennel's name is DELLA CORTE DEGLI OLIVI.
We live near Vicenza , in Veneto region, in the north of Italy.
We're very happy to see that cane corso is known and loved all over the world.
Here in Italy, we're very proud of italian cane corso race and its great qualities.
In this forum, we hope to find friends and talk about our loved race.
Lara & Samuel
Della Corte degli Olivi Kennel
Hi Lara,
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome :)
Welcome on board ;D
I think we've met on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa :D
@JosÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©. Lara has a son of your Sun ;D
welcome
this is roy from dallas texas
roy
Welcome !!!! and cograts for your Bond
Hello Lara and welcome
This is Yulia from Dallas, Texas
hi lara welcome
i live in vicenza near you. i had tried to e-mail you last year, but i never got a response. good to see you here. lots of good people here. i look forward to seeing pics of your dogs. maybe one day i can visit your kennel and see your dogs. congratulations on your win with bond in poznan.
eddie
Quote from: canecorsojose on December 13, 2006, 07:19:22 PM
Hi Lara and Samuel, welcome to thisÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, forum. I hope you like it here.
Do you also have a website, I am curious about your dogs.
Ciao
thank you....
you can see our dogs on our website.....
but.... would you like to know who is my favourite female?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ::)ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 8) :-*
maybe can be..... yes!! my little SunnyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D ;D ;D (Chiaro e Tondo Sun)
......do you remember her?
Ciao,
Lara
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 13, 2006, 07:41:51 PM
Welcome on board ;D
I think we've met on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa :D
Yes.... I think so.
I was very busy that day and I don't remember persons I metÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ::) ::)
....just dogs!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;) 8) ;D ;D
Quote from: santana_italia on December 13, 2006, 09:07:50 PM
hi lara welcome
i live in vicenza near you. i had tried to e-mail you last year, but i never got a response. good to see you here. lots of good people here. i look forward to seeing pics of your dogs. maybe one day i can visit your kennel and see your dogs. congratulations on your win with bond in poznan.
eddie
sorry.... but I've never recieved your e.mail..... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :'(
I hope you can early come to meet us!! Whenever you want! :D
Of course YOU MUST take Santana with you ! ;) ;)
ciao, a presto
Lara
Welcome Lara!
from Monica Sweden
thanks for all the great welcomes! :) :)
Quote from: LARA on December 13, 2006, 07:06:52 PM
Hello ,
my name is Lara.
My husband Samuel Cusinato and me are italian breeders.
The kennel's name is DELLA CORTE DEGLI OLIVI.
We live near Vicenza , in Veneto region, in the north of Italy.
We're very happy to see that cane corso is known and loved all over the world.
Here in Italy, we're very proud of italian cane corso race and its great qualities.
In this forum, we hope to find friends and talk about our loved race.
Lara & Samuel
Della Corte degli Olivi Kennel
Welcome!Congratulations for your dogs!!
Renato e Sandra
Hello.
Nice to see you here.
I hope, more Italians will find that forum in the future!!!
Sandra
Hi welcome to the forum :)
Welcome, you have Sun, I have Amelia.... me, you and Jose one big happy fawn family!!!
;D
Welcome Lara and enjoy!! :)
welcome Lara :)
hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy , nice people arround
congrats for the result of Bond
have a nice time
ciao 8)
Quote from: LARA on December 13, 2006, 11:10:10 PM
Yes.... I think so.
I was very busy that day and I don't remember persons I metÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ::) ::)
....just dogs!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;) 8) ;D ;D
Yes, lots of logs. But I made pictures of all of them, including their handlers. Lots of pictures ;D That helps me remember all the people ;)
Quote
Ohh yes I remember her very well, I still have puppiepics of her and pics of her running in my garden ;-) How is she, please tell me all about her ;-)
Quote
She's a very good girl...
strong temperament, but sweet in the same time.... like a real Cane Corso has to be.
She has puppies now.... do you know? It's the second litter for her, she's a very good mother.
I try to show you some pics...
try again
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5880/donaldsun2rf3.th.jpg)
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1357/donaldsun3vx4.th.jpg)
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/49/donaldsun1ns7.th.jpg)
Congratulations of your succeeds in Poznan. ;D
I liked your Bond a lot
Hi there!
..Congrats to Bonds results, he is very handsome!
Welcome to the forum Lara!
Welcome!
I visited your website - Great looking cc you have!!
Congats with the results in Poznan! :)
Welcome Lara
I met you in Lodi , I'm the french girl who had " Brigitte Bardot" a fawn female, daughter of Pascal ;) and I gave you the website of Dylan...
Ihad very very happy for Bond at Poznan !!! Congrats
Hi there from Ralph in California
Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
WelcomeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Ciao,
Welcome to the forum.