My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: sarahlovesmiike on April 05, 2010, 10:22:23 PM

Title: Hi from Maine!
Post by: sarahlovesmiike on April 05, 2010, 10:22:23 PM
Hi, I'm Sarah. My boyfriend and I are picking up our first Cane Corso puppy in two days and I'm soooo excited. I'm really interested in training dogs, and so up for the challenge. I think I've read every article I could find on the internet I could find, along with books. I've done so much research it feels like I know him already.

So, other than socialize socialize socialize, what advice can you guys give me about them as pups?
Title: Re: Hi from Maine!
Post by: Garciano on April 05, 2010, 11:16:34 PM
Hello and welcome .best of luck with your pup ;D
Title: Re: Hi from Maine!
Post by: justice on April 06, 2010, 01:08:38 AM
Welcome from Connecticut !! have fun !!
Title: Re: Hi from Maine!
Post by: Helmut on April 06, 2010, 06:05:34 AM
Hi Sarah welcome, just don't overfeed and over-exercise , good luck with the pup ;D
Title: Re: Hi from Maine!
Post by: lea on April 08, 2010, 03:30:44 PM
welcome!!
Title: Re: Hi from Maine!
Post by: Leon on April 08, 2010, 04:40:49 PM
Give him lots of love,
Let him be a puppy,
Good luck