My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: dookie on April 30, 2010, 11:28:24 PM

Title: hello from Miami
Post by: dookie on April 30, 2010, 11:28:24 PM
Hello to all.

I do not own a corso, yet. I am working on finding a companion dog i can show and trial. Being this far south I dont have breeders local to me. so doing research is a little slow. I've owned 2 rottweilers in the past and am looking forward to many corso's.
Title: Re: hello from Miami
Post by: Cohors on May 01, 2010, 01:32:26 AM
There is a CC kennel Mar & Sol in FL, anyway welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: hello from Miami
Post by: justice on May 01, 2010, 01:47:13 AM
Welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: hello from Miami
Post by: dookie on May 01, 2010, 04:45:44 AM
Quote from: Cohors on May 01, 2010, 01:32:26 AM
There is a CC kennel Mar & Sol in FL, anyway welcome to the forum.

yupper but they are closer to georgia than they are to me.. :)

but thnx for the welcomes