Hi everyone!!
My name is Sergio, from Spain, and I´d like to introduce myself. I´m 25 years old and the owner of a 9 months female named Rothorm Jy Dream Aintza (Eider). She is lovely.
Now, I´m searching for another cane corso. In the future, i will breed the kennel "Da negra sombra", so I will appreciate any help and suggestions, because I´m a begginer, and I want to do the best I can.
Congratulations for this fantastic forum!!!
PS: Excuse my really bad english
Hi Sergio! Welcome ! ;)
Hi Natalia!!! How are you?
This are some pics of my lovely RJD Aintza (Eider):
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TA5rP6yrxRI/AAAAAAAAAB0/u8VipS5-ZYU/s512/DSCN1179.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TA5pnraw4fI/AAAAAAAAAA8/qXE4PSJ9d8o/s640/DSCN0165.JPG)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TA5q0VnqCtI/AAAAAAAAACI/_BWvKn1FAz8/s640/DSCN1334.JPG)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TA5q80-7FlI/AAAAAAAAABk/HkYTHRe1nTg/s512/DSCN1346.JPG)
Welcome!!!
Chrystian / Allevamento Di Bensdorp
Welcome here and congrats for your dog!
Hello and thanks!!! :D :D
Hola Sergio ;D!
Ey, hola Montse! ;D Qué ilusión!!!
Hola Sergio, otro sitio por el que saludarnos no? La nena está preciosa así q haces muy bien dandola a conocer al mundo.. jeje
Hello Sergio,
I am just a new boy... (sorry, girl :) ), but Welcome here!
Hello Ildiko, how are you? :)
Hola Laura, cómo te va? gracias por saludar. Por cierto, buenísimas las fotos del facebook en las que están tus 3 peques jugando!!! Qué pinta de maja tiene Yankee. ;D ;D ;D
Hola Sergio!
I hate the rainy days, I wish I could be under-water, or in-water with my cane corso :) :)
What kind of corso do you looking for? Do you have something idea, imagine?
Hello!
2 new pics of RJD Aitnza (Eider)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TFkW9jE-W9I/AAAAAAAAADA/-UGSsZY9oWM/s640/DSCN1409.JPG)
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TFkWUM5SWtI/AAAAAAAAACw/zTjN7I54Sjo/s512/DSCN1395.JPG)
hello Darek!!! how are you? :)
Nice young girl you have :)
thanks Ildi!!! ;)
new pics. Now my girl is 13 months old.
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TLQi0rBZrHI/AAAAAAAAAEI/Vw5ZWjDNaIs/Eider%2028-.jpg)
(http://lh5.ggpht.com/__IG4kBfbOUM/TLQjZp2mmNI/AAAAAAAAAEc/TuM-UJkwRzs/s512/DSCN1433.JPG)
'Girl'??? Strong Lady :)
Congrats!
Hello from Romania and congrats for the beauty!
Thanks Ildiko and Cosmin!!! :)