My name is Ildiko from Hungary. Unfortunately this time I haven't got corso in my home, but I still did not get up to find my dream-cane corso. :) My good old friend corso died at his 13 years – since then I am searching, looking. I have enough time, but I want the best ;D
I hope I can learn here a lot about my favourite breed and meet lovely people.
hello :)
Welcome!
Welcome here! :)
welcome!!! :)
Thank you girls and boys! :)
Hello Ildikó! :D
Sorry for your old dog, he had a very nice age.
I hope U will find your dream-corso soon! ;D
Hello Ildiko!
Quote from: Denti Accaio on June 16, 2010, 11:53:28 AM
Hello Ildikó! :D
Sorry for your old dog, he had a very nice age.
I hope U will find your dream-corso soon! ;D
Thank you, I hope so too :)
Quote from: petto largo on June 16, 2010, 11:57:12 AM
Hello Ildiko!
Hello
I have seen a dog from you, Congo, on Club Show in Szekesfehervar in March, and made some photos about him. Should I send them to you by mail? Or the onwer has sent you already?
Welcome here Ildiko, hope you'll find one day the right CC which could replace the once you're missing
we was in Szekesfehervar too, we take second best male dog :D
Helmut
Quote from: Helmut on June 16, 2010, 09:05:39 PM
Welcome here Ildiko, hope you'll find one day the right CC which could replace the once you're missing
we was in Szekesfehervar too, we take second best male dog :D
Helmut
Hello Helmut, thanks a lot. Maybe I have pics from your dog? I will see it at home.
In case of interesting, I can make a Club Show Fehervar forum here, with some pics and names, if it isn't problem the show was 3 months ago.
Here's the link of my photos on Hungarian Club Show in March. (Some females still missing, coming soon.)
If interested...
http://gallery.site.hu/u/lxxfoto/nksz2010/
Hello!
Hello Darek :)
Quote from: Lx on June 19, 2010, 08:46:45 PM
Here's the link of my photos on Hungarian Club Show in March. (Some females still missing, coming soon.)
If interested...
http://gallery.site.hu/u/lxxfoto/nksz2010/
Hello Ildiko!
Thank U very much for the nice photo-report. :-*
Have U already found your corsopuppy?
Hello Ildiko.
Hello :)
Not yet, still without CC...
Hello Ildiko :) Welcome to the forum. :)
Thanks Jolayne :)
Hello
Hello Yulia
Thanks for welcoming :)