I'm a new cane corso owner but have been researching them for years,I have an 11 week old male and he is awsome.His father and mother are Blu and Dahlila his grandfather is mufasa 2009 working dog champion.
Hey you from PA, welcome here!! Please tell us more about you and your beloved Cane Corso ;D
btw, greetings from Poland :D
Welcome to the forum, from Ct.
Hello from NJ! Where abouts in PA are you?
Quote from: Doll1225 on June 17, 2010, 01:34:35 AM
Hello from NJ! Where abouts in PA are you?
I'm in the Poconos Tobyhanna to be exact
Hello man from Poconos, welcome here.
I am interesting in working dog championship. Can you tell me about it? In privat anyway
Hey Ftsk420 i got Pronger from the same litter
Welcome!
Welcome aboard!!! :)
Quote from: phillyfitter on June 25, 2010, 11:03:37 PM
Hey Ftsk420 i got Pronger from the same litter
Do you have pics
i do but i cant figure out how to put them up
Quote from: phillyfitter on June 29, 2010, 11:29:46 PM
i do but i cant figure out how to put them up
Would love to see pics email me ftsk420@msn.com