Hello I am from Uzbekistan. My name is Zulfiya. I have two Cane Corso. I want to know more about this wonderful breed from professional breeders. Sorry for my English ... :)
Wow nice to meet you from Uzbekiston !))
Welcome :)
Any pics your dogs?
Hello Zulfiya :) :) :)
Welcome :) :) :)
Best regards from Serbia,
Marko "Dolce Gracioso" kennel www.dolcegracioso.com
welcome :D
Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)
I'll be very glad to communicate with you. :)
Welcome ! :)
Welcome :D
Greetings from Poland to Uzbekistan ;D ;D....welcome Zulfiya, don't worry the languish isn't any problem here ;D
Shonika Welcome!!! :)
Hi everyone! :)
Apologies for the long absence. A little hard, non-native language. Aleks - hello favorite breeder! :D
Helmut, Hello! My Cane Corso Sean - his parents are from Poland, mother from Del-Orte.
Ekskljuziv-N kennel ,Solo Prima - Íàòàëüÿ, Îêñàíà, ñïàñèáî çà òåïëûé ïðèåì :) .
Î÷åíü ðàäà âàñ çäåñü âñòðåòèòü :D
Camilla/Cane, thanks :)
Welcome! :)