I am Tineke, I'm 27 years old and I live in Holland. Together with my sister, Corine who is also on this forum ;D, I share a passion: dogs, and aspecialy the great breed: Cane Corso!! We live together with our husbands and our dogs in the same house. Together we have 7 dogs, 4 of them are mine, 1 Labrador and 3 corsos. In january 2005 we have had our first litter. We want to breed 1, at the most 2 litters in a year. Unfortunately our latest attempt, with our Bamm Bamm and Fauno, didn't give the right result, she wasn't pregant :'( but we hope we have better luck next time :)
Welcome Tineke.
Quotebut we hope we have better luck next time :)
Wish you luck ;) ;D
Nina
Welkom!!!!!!!!!!
Bad luck stops sooner or later. So next time has to work out ;)
Welcome on board
welcome to the forum :)
Hallo Tineke, welcome ;D
Hi sis ;D
welcome......corso adict ;D