My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Jolayne on August 23, 2010, 05:46:57 PM

Title: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Jolayne on August 23, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
 Hi everyone :)  My name is Jolayne and I am from the Red Deer area in Alberta Canada.  I am a first time owner of a beautiful 15 week old Cane Corso CastleGuard Roman Holiday (Gia).  Looking forward to showing her in the future.  I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Title: Re: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Tiffany on August 23, 2010, 05:47:47 PM
I think our dogs might be related ;)
Title: Re: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Nero d' Avola's on August 24, 2010, 09:31:29 AM
Welcome  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Jolayne on August 24, 2010, 05:03:19 PM
Thanks Nero d' Avola's  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Cody on August 24, 2010, 08:05:53 PM
Hey Jolayne and welcome   :)
Title: Re: Hello from Red Deer, Alberta Canada!!)
Post by: Jolayne on August 25, 2010, 05:00:21 AM
Hey Cody !!! :D  Long time no see!!!! ;D :-*