My name is Karen and I have been owned by Corsos since '99 (lol).ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I currently have 5 and one English Bulldog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I breed occasionally.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I absolutely love these dogs and look forward to meeting all you other Cosos lovers!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, We're in PA, outside Philly, but will be making a big move to the desert as soon as my father is well.
Ciao for now and hope to talk to you all soon!
Karen
Kanis Cane Corsos
welcome to the forum...lost of good people here. i believe there are a few from PA as well. enjoy. look forward to seeing your dogs.
Welcome!!!
Just North of Philly myself, we have one Corso (Jade) our first, and she is just about7 months.
Hello!
Hope to see pics of your dogs!
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome, Karen.
Did you have to search or did you remember it? Hopefully you won't get any stalkers here. ;)
Welcome!
Welcome!
Zoe
Welcome
Yulia
OMG!! I can't believe all the welcomes!!! Thank you everyone!!! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! All my old friends form the other BB are here!! S'up Joe S.? Hey Ron, how's Italy?! Yes, I remembered. No, no stalkers! And hello to all my new friends. Hope to meet most of you over the next year. I will be attending a lot more shows so watch out!lol!
It's going to take me min to get used to this BB so anything I need to read, see, etc. please feel free to point it out.
Happy New Year to Everyone, be it safe, happy,healthy, and prosperous,
Karen :D
Hello Karen,
Welcome onboard.