My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: La Rage on October 26, 2010, 11:30:34 PM

Title: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: La Rage on October 26, 2010, 11:30:34 PM
Hello all I could not figure out my password from a previous account so I now have started another one under La Rage. I have two cane corsi. We as in family show cane corsos and smooth fox terriers in the AKC.
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Nero d' Avola's on October 27, 2010, 05:51:48 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Niska on October 27, 2010, 07:30:36 PM
Welcome!!! ;D
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Misa1970 on November 05, 2010, 06:22:52 PM
welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: rush683 on November 14, 2010, 11:56:07 PM
Quote from: La Rage on October 26, 2010, 11:30:34 PM
Hello all I could not figure out my password from a previous account so I now have started another one under La Rage. I have two cane corsi. We as in family show cane corsos and smooth fox terriers in the AKC.


Welcome from your southern brother..SC..
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Casa del Sol on November 15, 2010, 04:21:31 AM
welcome
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: La Rage on November 18, 2010, 04:30:31 PM
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.
;D
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Darek on December 15, 2010, 11:10:03 PM
Hello!!!
Title: Re: Hello from North Carolina USA
Post by: Stephanie on January 03, 2011, 12:31:02 AM
Welcome   :)