Hello all, My name is Eddie. I have been a member of this forum for a little more than 4 years now.
I have learned a lot on this forum as well as from the people I have met here.
We have not bred a litter yet, but if everything goes as planned we hope to have our first litter in 2011. :)
Here you can visit our website:
http://www.casadelsolcanecorso.com/ (http://www.casadelsolcanecorso.com/)
Good luck Eddie. Nice looking site.
thanks man.....
All the best to you Eddie. I wish you nothing but the best and success. It's evident and obvious that you truly love the breed. God Bless.
Thanks Brent, best wishes to you as well my friend.
I hope all goes as planned Eddie! Good luck !! :)
You already know I'm a fan! Best of luck with your first litter.
Thank you Mario and Reina. :)
Good luck!
woop woop puppy breath!!! cant wait!!!
go giants! :P
Hola Eddie!! bienvenido ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you everyone.
Quote from: Sabrina & Dino on October 29, 2010, 05:03:08 PM
woop woop puppy breath!!! cant wait!!!
go giants! :P
We'll see how they do in Tejas......GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with your litter. I didn't know you made a breeding yet.
Who's the lucky pappi?
Hi Eddie, all the best for your upcoming first litter, good luck ;D
Quote from: Phantom on October 29, 2010, 10:38:44 PM
Good luck with your litter. I didn't know you made a breeding yet.
Who's the lucky pappi?
No breeding yet Erik.....just something in the works. ;) Will make the announcement once everything is confirmed. :)
Thank you Helmut. :)
Good Luck Eddie :) I wish you all the best for the future ;)
Indeed - good luck, the breed needs people like you :-*
Good luck bro!