My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Bojan on November 08, 2010, 12:40:55 PM

Title: Good day to you all
Post by: Bojan on November 08, 2010, 12:40:55 PM
Hello everyone. Greetings from Serbia. My name is Bojan and I have a female Cane Corso called Flekica ( little stain ). This is my first CC and I am very satisfied vith her. She is 8 months old. I wanted to keep the natural look so I did not do anything with the tail and ears. I hope I will be able to get the male next year. Wish me luck.
Title: Re: Good day to you all
Post by: Casa del Sol on November 15, 2010, 04:23:59 AM
welcome
Title: Re: Good day to you all
Post by: Darek on December 15, 2010, 11:12:36 PM
Hello..Bojan!
Title: Re: Good day to you all
Post by: Garciano on December 16, 2010, 02:41:43 AM
Enjoy and welcome
Title: Re: Good day to you all
Post by: Nero d' Avola's on December 19, 2010, 07:09:23 AM
Hello and welcome