My Community

Breeding => Breeders introductions => Topic started by: Mashkin on January 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM

Title: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Mashkin on January 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM
I am breeding CC from 2002.
I live in Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia.
My website is www.sibcorso.com (it's under construction).
My kennel name is Cane Incanto.
I mad about La Valle Dei Lord dogs  ::) ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Cohors on January 11, 2007, 11:14:12 PM
Quote from: Mashkin on January 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM
I am breeding CC from 2002.
I live in Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia.
My website is www.sibcorso.com (it's under construction).
My kennel name is Cane Incanto.
I mad about La Valle Dei Lord dogsÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::) ;D ;D ;D

Welcome onboard,
I believe you are crazy about LVD dogs ;D ;D
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Mashkin on January 26, 2007, 05:06:57 PM
Cohors, what is the difference between mad and crazy?  ???
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Cohors on January 26, 2007, 07:07:49 PM
For me no diference in this case, means that you are passionate for them.
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Mashkin on January 26, 2007, 07:11:30 PM
mad - passionate or crazy? :)
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Yulia on January 26, 2007, 09:35:12 PM
Mashkin,

Mad - obijanii na kogo to
Crazy - mojno ispolzovat v etom slychae
;D

I s Surguta no jivy seichas v shtatax
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Mashkin on January 27, 2007, 11:56:10 AM
YBW, Thanks!
I did not know..
I am Crazy about La Valle Dei Lord dogs !! ;D ;D
Title: Re: Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto
Post by: Yulia on January 28, 2007, 04:39:06 PM
 ;D   If you would ask me about 9 years ago I would not know what the difference between those words  ;D