My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: R o L on January 12, 2007, 08:39:05 AM

Title: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: R o L on January 12, 2007, 08:39:05 AM
Hi!
My name is Nina. I live outside of Stockholm with my boyfriend, 4 cats, hens and 2 mail cc called Rozzo and Liran. Rozzo is 14 month and Liran is only 5 months old. Both of them are from HÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤gnatorpet.
I look forward to read a lot of funny and interesting things here. :)
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: ninci on January 12, 2007, 10:46:43 AM
Hey one more Nina here ;D I hope you will enjoy here with us. And of coruse share some photos of your dogs ;) We are all crazy about the photos.  ;D

Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Irena on January 12, 2007, 12:00:22 PM
welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Sussi on January 12, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
Hello NinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D nice to see you here - give lot ofÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-* to the boysÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Jenny on January 12, 2007, 03:59:29 PM
Hiii Nina!!
I didnt know that Rozza was 2 years old ;) ;) I thought he just became 1 :D
Give Lill Fis och Stor Fis a kiss on the nose from me :D
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: CaneLinda on January 13, 2007, 10:38:20 PM
Hi Nina!
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Deucalions on January 14, 2007, 08:17:51 AM

Hi & Welcome
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: R o L on January 18, 2007, 08:17:11 AM
Quote from: Jenny on January 12, 2007, 03:59:29 PM
Hiii Nina!!
I didnt know that Rozza was 2 years old ;) ;) I thought he just became 1 :D
Give Lill Fis och Stor Fis a kiss on the nose from me :D

:o :o ops...... :o  Sorry. youre right............. He is 14 mounth.... ;)
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: R o L on January 18, 2007, 08:19:10 AM
Quote from: Sussi on January 12, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
Hello NinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D nice to see you here - give lot ofÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-* to the boysÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

I will ;)
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Solgunn on January 18, 2007, 10:34:24 AM
Welcome to this forum Nina. :D
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: R o L on January 18, 2007, 10:38:23 AM
Thanks everyone!!  :) 
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: liek6130 on January 23, 2007, 09:24:35 AM
welcome to this forum Nina ;)
Title: Re: Sweden - Stockholm
Post by: Cohors on January 23, 2007, 03:08:47 PM
Welcome Nina to the forum.