Hello!
My name is Solgunn and i live in Norway. I have three Cane corso`s in my home, one male and two females.
I am not an experienced breeder, since i have my first litter of puppies in theese days, but i still have faith in what i am doing.
You can look at my webpage to see my dogs.]] (http://www.kennelchantico.com[url=http://)http://www.kennelchantico.com//
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for lots of information. :)
Hello Solgunn,
Nice to see you here!
hello and welcome to the forum.....nice dogs. can't wait to see more pics.
Welcome! ;D
Hello!
Thank you all for the warm welcome`s, espesially to you Montse. Ia am sure that i am going to find a lot of useful information here at this forum and good help from experienced breeders. Feel free to correct me if something on my webpage is not corect, i would really presiate it.
Oh, your first litter is on the way? Great!!! Who are the parents?? And in case you did not notice yet, we do love pictures ;D
I have a question for you. Do you have access to the Norwegan pedigree database? I have a database www.canecorso.animalpedigree.com and entered the databases from several countries now. I would love to enter Norway as well. But I have no access ::) Can you help us out? :-*
Hey Solgunn :) Welcome to this forum!
Hi
welcome to the forum
nice looking web site :)
Hi Solgunn!
..and YES!! Show us some puppy-pics!
Welcome to the forum :)
Welcome ;) Hope you will enjoy here
Hello!
I have axess to the Norwegian database of pedigree`s, but i dont think it`s allowed to give non members of the kennel club axess.But if there is some pedigrees you are interested in i can send them to you by mail.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. All of them ;D
I have the entire Dutch, Swedish, Finnish and Estonia's database in my database now. I'm waiting for some other kennelclub's to give me their databases. France promissed me theirs. I really would like to get as many info in the database as possible, from all FCI countries. So the more pedigrees, the better ;)
Welcome :)
hallo and welcome :)
nice people to met lot to read ,
hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy it :D
ciao 8)
Thank you so much and i already enjoy to be at this forum :D
Welcome to the forum.