My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Hege on February 07, 2011, 08:56:04 AM

Title: Hello from Norway!
Post by: Hege on February 07, 2011, 08:56:04 AM
My name is Hege, I am 32 years old and I live in Norway. I have one beautifull Cane Corso named Baby and one Dobermann/ Rottweiler mix named Pippi.
I train my dogs in agility and clickertraining, and I am currently taking a one year class to become a proffesional trainer here in Norway. 

Are there more members here from Norway??


Here is a picture of my Cane corso, Baby:



http://www.canecorso.com/photo/2768885:Photo:152504?context=user
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: pete on February 07, 2011, 02:54:05 PM
Welcome''
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: Nero d' Avola's on February 07, 2011, 05:21:39 PM
Hello and welcome
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: Gwenstone on February 17, 2011, 02:12:18 PM
Velkommen!
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: dynasty on February 17, 2011, 02:28:21 PM
welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: Hege on February 17, 2011, 06:53:10 PM
Quote from: Gwenstone on February 17, 2011, 02:12:18 PM
Velkommen!

Thank you very much!!  Do you speak nowegian??
Title: Re: Hello from Norway!
Post by: Darek on March 09, 2011, 11:22:40 PM
Welcome Hege!