Hello to all,
I am looking forward to getting my very first Cane Corso in a few weeks, I am excited to begin our journey together and to a rewarding experience getting to know my puppy and helping her to socialize and experience all the best. So I will be looking forward to using the forum for chatting, and just checking in. I have read some of the posts and there are so many amazing dogs and caring owners. Thanks for allowing me to join the group. I am in upstate NY. Not sure what else to include but just ask.
Karen
Welcome Karen. I was a first time cane corso owner and found this forum to be very informative with a wealth of information and like you said alot of caring owners and breeders. Good Luck and make sure to post some pics of your pup.
CONGRATS on your new baby!! I too, was a first time owner when I joined the forum. There are so many wonderful and caring people on this forum to help lead the way and answer any questions you may have along the way. I know it has been a God send for me.
Best wishes,
Trish.........IL