My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: fiona_zelmani on January 23, 2007, 11:39:34 AM

Title: I am from Romania
Post by: fiona_zelmani on January 23, 2007, 11:39:34 AM
My name is Monica and i life in the west part of Romania. I own one cane corso. His name is Argo and his nickname is Orso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can check out his website...sorry untill now we have only the version of the site in romanian but i am working on the english version too. :) www.argo.octopis.com  (http://www.argo.octopis.com)
(http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/fiona_zelmani/Image3.jpg) (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/fiona_zelmani/DSC06893.jpg) (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/fiona_zelmani/DSC06509.jpg)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: denis_ali on January 23, 2007, 12:29:06 PM
Hello Moni....nice to have u here .....cute dog u have  ;D
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Irena on January 23, 2007, 12:34:27 PM
welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: ben Fuerte on January 23, 2007, 01:34:26 PM
welcome to the forum  :)

nice people to met - lot to read  ;)

enjoy it

ciao  8)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: CaneLinda on January 23, 2007, 01:59:17 PM
Hi Monica1
Nice to see u here!  ;D
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Curt~RedRockCanyonCC on January 23, 2007, 02:45:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Monica,
Nice looking boy. I have another friend that calls his dog ORSO also.  Have a great day.
                                                                                                                    Curt
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Cohors on January 23, 2007, 03:05:01 PM
Welcome onboard.
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Casa del Sol on January 23, 2007, 04:54:46 PM
hola monica and welcome to the forum. nice looking boy there.  ;D
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Sussi on January 23, 2007, 05:18:18 PM
Welcome  :)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Joe on January 23, 2007, 07:13:16 PM
Welcome, very nice dog  :)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Stephanie on January 23, 2007, 07:46:59 PM
Welcome to the board!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You have a very nice Corso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I've liked him since I seen him on Denis's site.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Solgunn on January 23, 2007, 08:49:47 PM
Hello!

Welcome to this forum and what a nice dog! :D
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Deucalions on January 28, 2007, 06:58:04 AM

Welcome  :) Nice dog......
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: Garciano on February 06, 2007, 12:25:48 AM
Hello and welcome
Good looking boy  :o
Title: Re: I am from Romania
Post by: jojo on February 06, 2007, 09:49:48 AM
Welcome honey!!!