Hi!
My name is Malin and I live in Trelleborg, Sweden with my boyfriend Christoffer and our 6 months old Cane Corso, Magnuslunds Kafele Kah After Eight (S: Kobe D: Magnuslunds Zhulu).
Oh, here is a picture by the wayÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D It was taken about a month ago.
(http://archive.pixbox.se/arkivet/synligt_17/06020000-06029999/640x480/6027865.jpg) (http://www.pixbox.se/pic6027865)
hello i am also new hear :)
Welcome, a lot of great Knowledgeable people here, lots to learn.
welcome to the forum
extra cute puppy :)
Hej hej!
Very nice dog! ;D
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Hello Malin!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
See you in February.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D 8)
hello and welcome.
welcome - cute baby you have there
Thank you all for the welcoming!
And Jessica: The 24th it is! ;D BIR and BIM?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;) 8)
Hello and welcome! Beautiful puppy :)
Welcome Malin!
Your Kah is very cute :D
I'll be there the 24th aswell.
Quote from: Malin on January 30, 2007, 09:37:51 AM
Thank you all for the welcoming!
And Jessica: The 24th it is! ;D BIR and BIM?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;) 8)
I hope so. Wonder what my little devil can do in the ring.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
Quote from: Milla on January 30, 2007, 11:59:14 AM
Welcome Malin!
Your Kah is very cuteÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D
I'll be there the 24th aswell.
I look forward to meeting you too! ;D Are you bringing any dogs or you're just there to cheer on Jessica?
Quote from: Jessica on January 30, 2007, 02:53:59 PM
Quote from: Malin on January 30, 2007, 09:37:51 AM
Thank you all for the welcoming!
And Jessica: The 24th it is! ;D BIR and BIM?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;) 8)
I hope so. Wonder what my little devil can do in the ring.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
Haha, she will do fine! It will be interesting to see how much Kah has learned since his last show... He was so happy when the judge finally came up to him the last time he couldn't stand stillÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ::) ;D
Quote from: Malin on January 30, 2007, 04:35:12 PM
Quote from: Milla on January 30, 2007, 11:59:14 AM
Welcome Malin!
Your Kah is very cuteÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D
I'll be there the 24th aswell.
I look forward to meeting you too!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D Are you bringing any dogs or you're just there to cheer on Jessica?
Jessica is a greater handler than me ;D, so of course I share her joy for Ira's (winning), but I'm bringing my own 5 months old female, Occhi. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Kah! ;D
Hello :)
Quote from: pia on January 31, 2007, 05:20:48 PM
HelloÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Hey there!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Quote from: ItalicaCaneCorso on January 30, 2007, 11:43:57 AM
Hello and welcome! Beautiful puppy :)
Thank you!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D