Hello everyone...My son and I just had an American Bulldog pass away about a week ago. My son loved that dog to death and now I'm looking to get a CC. If there are any tips that you can give me or know about some good breeders it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
So sorry to hear about your AB. Hope you find what you are looking for, and welcome to the forum.
Ditto... I still feel the loss of my Rottie, and that was 5 years ago... Sounds like you all are big dog people... first hurdle...
I always say make sure to see the parents,, just as important I think as the papers.
I swear buy crate training if done properly (never punishment).
Do your research...It's informative and fun... it's a cool breed.
Socialize, Socialize, Socialize...
Train, Train, Train....Big dog...Big responsibility
Settle all disputes when these guys are youngsters and little...you don't want to be working problems out when their a 100+... :)
Good luck...congrats... use this forum it's a good one....T
If you were going to get a Cane Corso who are some Breeders that you would recommend