Hi! My name is Anna and I live with my boyfriend, Stefan, and our CC male in the south of Sweden. Our CCÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s name is Leone van den Kleine Scheere, aka Leo. He is a Dutch import and 2 years old. He came to us in may 2006 and was imported by Sejpejos kennel.
Leo is our first CC and weÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ve fallen compleatly for the breed. Our plan for the future is to have one more CC and it will allso be a male and hopefully one of LeoÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s offsprings.
Hello Anna!
Any pics of your Leo?
Mvh //Linda
welcome
Hejsan
I simply love your blog :)
Hi Anna welcome to the forum :)
Hi Anna!
Great to see you here too! ;D
Quote from: canecorsojose on January 31, 2007, 07:44:41 PM
He Anna welcom here and I am very curious about the pics of Leone. If you see his pedigree, both his parents are bred by me ;-))) HIs great grand mother, Maia, still lives at my place, his grandmother Sasha also and the sister of his father also ;-))
Leo has a webblogg.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :) It is in Swedish but i think you will see some pictures of him.
http://doggblogg.wordpress.com/
hello and welcome to the forum.
Hello Anna! :)
Quote from: canecorsojose on January 31, 2007, 07:44:41 PM
He Anna welcom here and I am very curious about the pics of Leone. If you see his pedigree, both his parents are bred by me ;-))) HIs great grand mother, Maia, still lives at my place, his grandmother Sasha also and the sister of his father also ;-))
http://www.fotosidan.se/obj/photo/6/693be246dcf16aea34d3c3d66ba920e4.jpg
http://www.sejpejos.com/cc/hundar/hanar/leone/leone7.jpg
http://www.sejpejos.com/cc/hundar/hanar/leone/leone_photos.htm
very nice pics...he's a good looking pup...
Halloj!
Welcome ;) :) Nice to see you here! ;) :D
welcome :)
Thank you all so much!
With 63 new hits on the blog we might have to start an english edition of it ;).
Here is one of my favorite pics of my dear dog http://www.fotosidan.se/obj/photo/f/ffe3759fe617aa0b4e786a0caa5cb3e4.jpg
Written by: canecorsojoseÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,Â
He Anna welcom here and I am very curious about the pics of Leone. If you see his pedigree, both his parents are bred by me ;-))) HIs great grand mother, Maia, still lives at my place, his grandmother Sasha also and the sister of his father also ;-))
It would be great to have som pics of Maia so I can publish them on his blog.
Great! Thank you! ;D