My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: jviper on February 10, 2012, 01:15:27 AM

Title: Hello to everyone
Post by: jviper on February 10, 2012, 01:15:27 AM
Hello everyone I'm new to this so please give me some time to get use to it --- and I need to learn how to put pictures up also -- well my cane corso is 9 months old and is my big baby  8) his name is Ozzy
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Alex on February 10, 2012, 08:19:33 AM
Hello!
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: jviper on February 10, 2012, 03:54:15 PM
Quote from: Alex on February 10, 2012, 08:19:33 AM
Hello!
hello Alex how is it going?
Title: Re: Hello to everyone
Post by: Alex on February 10, 2012, 07:10:28 PM
Quote from: jviper on February 10, 2012, 03:54:15 PM
Quote from: Alex on February 10, 2012, 08:19:33 AM
Hello!
hello Alex how is it going?


I do this with www.radikal.ru but it's on russian