My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: frasca on February 05, 2007, 07:07:26 AM

Title: Presentation
Post by: frasca on February 05, 2007, 07:07:26 AM
Hello, good morning,

I am Massimo Frascari, " Dei Dauni " Kennel, someone of you I think just know me, Zoe De Vita had invite me to read and write on this forum, I never write here because my big problem is the English, ( my is very bad ), like you can see..... So I think that I will try to read but difficultly I can try to write in the future ( many hour for a mail ).
Compliments for the nice forum,
Best regards and my best wish at all,

Max.
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Giulia on February 05, 2007, 07:19:48 AM
ciao Frasca !!!!
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Holger on February 05, 2007, 09:28:57 AM
Ciau Massimo.
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Irena on February 05, 2007, 09:46:54 AM
Hi Massimo, welcome tothe forum
nice to see you here, don't worry 90% of ppl here don't speak english but we still understand each other lol ( incloding myself lol )
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: rothorm on February 05, 2007, 10:19:59 AM
Hi Max,
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿How are you?
Nice to see you here!

Montse
Rothorm
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Sussi on February 05, 2007, 10:23:11 AM
Welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: canecorsonancy on February 05, 2007, 10:29:40 AM
Welcome on board ;D
Like Irena said, do not worry about your English. Most of us have the same problem, but we always find a way to understand each other ;)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: jojo on February 05, 2007, 10:59:51 AM
Hello and welcome

I am English and some here still speak better English than me, so do not worry  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on February 05, 2007, 11:36:29 AM
Ciao Massimo!

i am happy you are here! Welcome welcome welcome!!  ;D  ;D

This a wonderful board!!!!

Kiss,

Zoe
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Casa del Sol on February 05, 2007, 11:40:42 AM
ciao,

i am eddie. nice to see you here. welcome and enjoy the forum....
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Yulia on February 05, 2007, 03:05:47 PM
Hello Massimo,

Welcome
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Stephanie on February 05, 2007, 03:34:12 PM
Hey!!!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Massimo,
Glad to see you here.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Don't worry about your English you do good and we can figure it out.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Take care,
Steph
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: canecorsodog on February 05, 2007, 06:39:37 PM
Ciao Massimo.

Nice to see you here!!!

Saluti

Sandra
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on February 05, 2007, 06:59:35 PM
Hi, your english is as good as mine and I live in the U.S.!!!!  Welcome!
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: ben Fuerte on February 05, 2007, 10:04:58 PM
ciao 

and welcome to the forum

enjoy it

ciao  ;D 8)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Monica on February 06, 2007, 11:25:52 AM
Hello Max!

Hope everything is good iin Italy.

//Monica
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: ronjhoser on February 06, 2007, 02:34:24 PM
Ciao Max,
Nice to have you here.  I must tell you... I laughed for days when I got your email regarding Conan semen.  I don't get many emails like that.  Hope all is well. ;D
Ron
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: LARA on February 06, 2007, 03:55:05 PM
Ciao Max,
nice to meet you here !ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D ;D ;D

reading and writing in english about interesting topics is a relly good exercise to learn it... ;)
Try to believe !ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :P

Hai visto? Siamo quasi di piÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¹ su questo forumi che su quello italiano.... :-XÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: frasca on February 06, 2007, 04:00:03 PM
 :) Thank you at evrybody, there is a lot people that write on this forum, well I will try in the future.
A big hug at all,
Max.
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Jenny on February 06, 2007, 04:29:35 PM
Welcome! :)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: CaneLinda on February 06, 2007, 06:38:00 PM
Hello! I own Hihankara's Gino, son of Dei Dauni Futuro - beautiful dog!!
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: nathalie on February 07, 2007, 07:50:12 AM
welcome  :)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Darrel on February 07, 2007, 10:20:59 PM
Hi Max, welcome to the forum :)
Darrel
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: All-TimeDogs on February 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: moosified on February 09, 2007, 10:19:52 PM
Hi and welcome.


Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on February 05, 2007, 06:59:35 PM
Hi, your english is as good as mine and I live in the U.S.!!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Welcome!


:)I second that.

Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Patricia on July 31, 2008, 06:32:32 PM
hello Massimo  :D

My Toran his father is Ivan.

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3948.0
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: coco on July 31, 2008, 07:47:40 PM
hello and dont worry about your english we all speak cane corso 8)
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: samstig on July 31, 2008, 10:50:49 PM
Hello. ;D
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: Patricia on August 01, 2008, 04:21:54 PM
It's an old topic but I thought, maybe he will read it sometimes  ;D
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: corso83 on August 01, 2008, 07:41:16 PM
ciao benvenuto ;)
lorenzo
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: kuma84 on August 02, 2008, 12:54:24 PM
Benvenuto complimenti per i suoi bellissimi cani
Title: Re: Presentation
Post by: MOLOSSIARETUSEI on August 04, 2008, 11:44:10 AM
CIAO MASSIMO! BENVENUTO NEL FORUM!